View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 20, 2003, 03:22am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by otis3zeb
TEAM A HAS THE BALL ON THEIR 45, A32 FUMBLES ON THE 50, DURING THE SCRAMBLE FOR THE LOOSE BALL B66 GRABS A56 FACEMASK AND PULLS HIM TO THE GROUND, A32 RECOVERS THE BALL AT THE OPP. 45, AND IS RUNNING TOWARDS HIS GOAL LINE, WHEN B10 HITS HIM CAUSING THE BALL TO COME OUT AT THE 10, BALL IS KICKED AROUND, WHEN B12 BATTS IT TOWARDS HIS OWN END ZONE AND IT GOES OUT THE BACK. WHAT DO WE HAVE?? ALSO BACK JUDGE COME UP TO YOU AFTER THE WHISTLE BLOWS AND SAYS HE HAD A LATE FLAG FOR TAUNTING BY B12. GIVE IT TO ME GUYS, i KNOW ITS FAR FETCHED BUT ALOT COVERED AND ALWAYS CAN HAPPEN, ALSO I HAVE 2 TEAMS NOT THAT GOOD THIS FRIDAY, SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN....!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME...
What we have here are multiple live ball fouls and one dead ball foul on Team B. and contrary to what has been suggested, none of these fouls occurred during a loose ball play. The ball may have been loose but the 15-yard facemask foul occurred during a running play and the basic spot for this foul will be the end of that related run. We also have a foul on B12 for illegal batting during a running play and I believe this foul would also be enforced from the end of it's related run. So A has the option to have either foul enforced and will most likely take the illegal batting which brings the ball 1/2 the distance to the goal line putting it at the B-5. Then 1/2 the distance again for the taunting by B12 (although I cant imagine what he’s got to taunt about) making it A 1/goal @ B-2.5 ...clock on the snap

[Edited by James Neil on Aug 20th, 2003 at 06:58 AM]