Thread: Fight
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 19, 2017, 03:48pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
A1 will get his two shots and A will get the ball at the spot nearest the foul by B1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscountry55 View Post
...IPF FTs first shot by A1's substitute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter14 View Post
Why does A1 have a substitute? He just got one technical foul. He wasn't ejected.
This could be a HTBT situation, but I can't see a scenario where A1 doesn't get flagrant and tossed. Even if he doesn't throw a puch, the "chesting up" T described in the scenario should be considered a fighting act, and both A1 and B1 should be tossed, in addition to all bench personnel who came onto the court.

On a separate note, has there ever been a discussion of a rules change that would not require bench personnel coming onto the court to be ejected automatically? I understand the intent is to not add more people to the fight, but for those that run onto the court, you're getting tossed anyways, why not take a swing at a kid, and get all you can out of that ejection? Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for this, but it seems a stiff penalty when non-fight participants are reacting on positive instincts to break up a fight, especially when the penalty for trying to help or being an instigator is identical.