View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 05, 2017, 02:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
You again are making this overly simplistic. I think you see the entire play so the entire picture and the result of the contact is obvious. That is why you wait. I would not say whatever the contact is it does not matter. But in the second video, if you wait, it might be clear if he is shooting or the result of the contact. To me the contact is not very clear on the video as I am not sure who contacted him, but he passes the ball the same. He could have shot the ball just the same too.

Peace
We have a player going in for wide open layup, 5 does something, we have a whistle and then, most importantly, we have a player's body react in an unnatural way. Then he dumps to a smaller player in the lane. We weren't there but i think by those facts something clearly happened. The question for me is "did the foul cause the dump?" If the answer is yes i will give him two. It isn't "In spite of the foul COULD he still have shot the ball?" His body reaction immediately after whistle matters a lot to me here.