View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 14, 2016, 03:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherdreams View Post
Not defending the coach at all, but my partner that night is a bit of a cowboy and does and says some stuff thats not my style but seems to work for him. All of the calls he had were stuff where you had to have something. Most not in my primary, I know that I called a couple of charges and there were also a lot of no calls on stuff I was responsible for. Again the defense was tough on on just about every drive try there was a body contact between the driver and help defense.

The one he called that caused the clipboard to fly I was more likely to no call. Dribbler picked up the ball at the point of contact and reverse pivoted to pass. No one was getting cheated.

After game partner said he told him that "you can't get every call, even in a game like this".

In terms of the girl. I asked my partner to pay a little more attention to the student section and if it ever crossed a line we could get game management involved. I T'd her up and she stormed off. My partner T'd her on the walk away apparently said "Who's he . .. his fu%^ing dad?"
Make sense, thanks.