View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 14, 2016, 01:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Were they bad block/charge calls? If I didn't T him up for the clipboard there's absolutely no way I'm Ting him up for what he said. Just diffuse it.

I wouldn't even want to T the girl in the first place(not that I wouldn't), let alone toss her for not liking the T. Did she punch you? Lol

I don't predict my T count for the year. About the only thing I do is try to never have a situation where I have to give a T. If someone really wants one.... then I'll oblige. It's so much easier to just shut coaches/players up early instead of letting them boil.
Not defending the coach at all, but my partner that night is a bit of a cowboy and does and says some stuff thats not my style but seems to work for him. All of the calls he had were stuff where you had to have something. Most not in my primary, I know that I called a couple of charges and there were also a lot of no calls on stuff I was responsible for. Again the defense was tough on on just about every drive try there was a body contact between the driver and help defense.

The one he called that caused the clipboard to fly I was more likely to no call. Dribbler picked up the ball at the point of contact and reverse pivoted to pass. No one was getting cheated.

After game partner said he told him that "you can't get every call, even in a game like this".

In terms of the girl. I asked my partner to pay a little more attention to the student section and if it ever crossed a line we could get game management involved. I T'd her up and she stormed off. My partner T'd her on the walk away apparently said "Who's he . .. his fu%^ing dad?"

Me: Thanks, but why the big rush.

Coach: Oh I thought you must have a big date . . .we're not the only ones your planning on F$%&ing tonite are we!

Last edited by Pantherdreams; Mon Nov 14, 2016 at 01:53pm.