View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 10, 2016, 02:47pm
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballref3966 View Post
I'm a college student who doesn't have an extra $15-$20 to throw around at the moment. Once the season gets rolling I probably will. I'm sorry that so greatly offends you. Since I know most of the CCA women's mechanics, I don't think it's necessary at the moment especially since this won't be my primary league.

Thank you for your holier-than-thou rant about those cheapskate officials like me. However, I'll point out that I was hired in a junior college conference this past summer.

BBallRef:

You are most certainly going to get called out by veteran college officials like me. Since you were asking about the Women's CCA Manual for your boys'/girls' H.S. assignments, I can make an educated assumption that you were picked up on the men's side of that jr. college conference, meaning that you should already have bought and have perused, in depth, the Men's CCA Manual. Therefore, if you are going to officiate college level games, then start acting like a professional and buy the Women's CCA Manual. You are acting like a cheapskate official, therefore, you are a cheapskate official and you are not acting like a professional.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio

Last edited by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.; Fri Nov 11, 2016 at 12:54am. Reason: Corrected spelling.