View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 29, 2016, 07:17am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
"... we are here for kids.
Kinda long, but if/when I hear a partner say what's bolded I usually lol and if I have liquid in my mouth it get's spit out. No one else in that gym is there for the "kids" and neither am I.

This nonsense is so silly but well within anyone's legal rights. It's no organizations position to give either or options here. *IF* a school feels uncomfortable then pay the official off the game. If the fans can't act like humans and adults then it's more a crappy reflection on those individuals inability to refrain from projecting their personal beliefs upon others. There's plenty of crap that I think others do that is either (1) stupid or (2) more stupid, but it's their right to "do you" as long as its within the legal bounds.

All this patriotic this and patriotic that, is usually used for one group to use their freedom to be critical of another group using the same options and choices given anyone else.

On a side note, who cares about the officials (A. Everyone, that's why they are always critiquing us).