View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 22, 2016, 05:02pm
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
Thanks for that. Hopefully I'll hear from them.

We've moved a somewhat large basketball organization over in under a day including thousands of games already entered in Zebra Ware. They're up and ready to operate immediately...which is critical since their games start soon.

As they've looked at what we offer, they indicated they were very pleased at how much more Reftown can do beyond what they were used to.

Camron:

You will never get the OhioHSAA's business. Starting with this school year, the contracts for all games in all sports at all levels will be issued on ArbiterSports. And since all of the assigners in the MichiganHSAA use ArbiterSports, it has been a real complex mess for Mark, Jr., and I.

Between our OhioHSAA and MichiganHSAA assigners and Mark, Jr., college softball assigner, we each have 15 different groups for H.S. basketball, baseball, and softball, plus Mark's college softball assigner to keep track of assignments and blocked dates. And to make things even more complicated, Mark may get picked up by two more college softball assigners: one who has his own ArbiterSports group, and one who does not use ArbiterSports.

Oh well, I am retired and have to the time to be our social secretary when it comes to officiating and umpiring.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio