View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 16, 2016, 01:48pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
EXACTLY the point, I was attempting to make. "Common to the game" as well as "Perform a second act" mean different things to different people, and have done so for years, which is an ever present problem with trying to create a "simple" statement that covers an infinite number of variations, equally.

What seems far more important is reaching a thorough understanding of what "possession" and "maintaining it" actually means, and then applying that understanding EXCLUSIVELY to what you actually see unfolding before your eyes, in the unique circumstance you're looking at.
It does not have to mean different things if it is taught the same way. The problem as I see it is we have rules book nazis that go around getting upset when everything is not perfectly listed in the rules book. Well not every application or philosophy is listed that perfectly. These philosophies are so that you are consistent. And honestly I do not worry about what others around me do, I care mostly about what I do because I am the one that can control what I call. As a crew we talk about these things so we share the same philosophy as well, but everyone has to live and die with their calls. Not everything is a group thought.

Peace