Thread: LastChance U
View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 08, 2016, 01:57pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLin NC View Post
The wing had an NCAA or CFO patch on his sleeve, that is why I thought D3.
Many of us that work in the CFO (Here that is the Alliance that is under the Big Ten umbrella with the MAC, Missouri Valley or other D3 football in the area), also work NAIA or JUCO in certain circumstances. I do not change my shirt or we do not change our shirt because it is technically not a CFO umbrella game.

The guy in the black jacket probably was an official and needed to show more restraint overall considering his role in the situation. But just because you run up on someone, they might not be professional to you and the coach was out of line telling him anything about what he was doing or saying to the official. For one even if he is there, his role and responsibility is to the crew, not the coach. It is like the coach telling a crew member, "That is not your call to make." Well he has no idea what my role is most of the time and needs to stay in his place talking to someone about what they are supposed to be doing. I do not see officials telling coaches what play to call or who is responsible for substitutions. That is not the coach's role here at all.

I'm just sayin....

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Mon Aug 08, 2016 at 02:04pm.