View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 18, 2016, 12:43pm
Official Forum Member

It’s Monday, and mother wakes up in the morning and looks out at the grass and says, the grass is not cut and criticizes the husband for not cutting the grass on the weekend which was agreed to be when he would always cut the grass. They go back and forth arguing for 30 to 45 min where the husband tells the wife well I couldn’t cut the grass because the lawnmower broke, and the wife replies well you should have fixed it to which the husband replies well I tried to fix it but I couldn’t to which the wife replies well that’s the problem you both did not fix the lawn mower, and thus did not cut the grass, to which the husband replies, well I almost had it fixed but I did not have the part to fix it, and the wife replies, well that is your fault too because you should have went and bought the part, to fix the lawn mower, so you could cut the grass. Well the husband replies but the part is only available at the lawmower store which was closed on the weekend, and they continue to go back and forth arguing for a total of 30 to 45 minutes. At that point while the parents are just about done arguing and are about to come to an amiable conclusion as to a justifiable reason why the grass did not get cut, and the boy wakes up and walks to the window and says, DAD, YOU LAZY BUM, YOU DID NOT CUT THE GRASS LAST WEEKEND, AND MOM IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.
BretMan, you are the boy in the metaphor.