View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 24, 2016, 09:54am
Official Forum Member

Crappy teams that bitch and moan

Did two games last night. The first game was between two teams that were 8-0 and ended 15-14. They only made 1-2 errors..caught everything, did not let runners advance. I was so into the game because every inning it was a one run game. The away team scored to take a one run lead in the top of the 7th. The home team then left the bases loaded and did not score. I was just hoping for no bang bang play on the final out. Thankfully the batter popped out to short left. Both teams said "Good game blue, thanks for the hustle" It seems the good teams always say that to me.

The second game was between the two worst teams in the league and both of these teams bitch about the balls and strikes and complain about everything every time I have them. First of all both pitchers could not throw strikes so we had about 8 base on balls the first two innings when I think I had a total of 2 the first game. Plus the guys won`t swing. So I lowered my strike zone to try and get the game moving a little and they bitched about that.

Then in the 5th there was a bang bang play at first that I thought the runner was safe...an out would have ended the inning. Of course they went on the score 5 more runs after that..."on 4 errors" with the second baseman making 3 of them. The team had to make 12 errors for the game and that is not counting throwing to the wrong base to let the runners advance multiple times...but I was the reason they lost because of the call at first and because I walked too many batters. I wanted to say "You should be mad at your second baseman as he dropped a popup and booted two ground balls that would have ended the inning.

How do you deal with crappy teams that complain??