View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 07, 2016, 07:45am
Official Forum Member

The compression sleeve requirements only apply to a pitcher. Camo/digital pattern would be illegal for him, as it must be solid black or solid dark color. Anyone else? Have at it. As long as it doesn't say something profane or unsportsmanlike (a sleeve saying "F U [other school name], etc) then there's nothing wrong with it. They are perfectly fine only wearing one.

And by stockings you mean socks? Socks?? Why are you worried about what color socks they wear? There are no rules regarding socks. Thankfully.

Football has a rule on eye black, requiring one single line under the eye. Other sports may have similar rules - baseball does not. Again, if not profane or unsportsmanlike, it's allowed.

The rules say a cap is required. It doesn't say which. Given that the case book and other interpretations have said that participation if at all possible is the goal - even to the extent that writing a number on a plain white T-shirt could be allowed - I can't imagine why you'd care which cap they have on. They have one - good enough for me.

I would recommend finding other hills upon which to fight.