View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 11, 2016, 07:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsRef View Post
WTF is your purpose here? You got a resume' to back up these whiney a$$ posts?
wtf is your problem? I figured one of you guys know him. I don't, don't officiate anymore, I have kids and coach. And he seriously does not know the rule. It's not a matter of missing a judgment call.

It was in transition, Selden chasing down a KSU guys that shoots a wild layup, Selden goes up to try to block, misses it, ball comes off and both guys through momentum end up out of bounds, Selden comes back in, clearly has one foot down, and the other one is close to being down or is in the air, but he's a couple feet inbounds, and Pollard blows the whistle and screams some explanation and gives it to KSU.

The game was out of reach, no one cared or commented. I figured that somebody on here is his buddy and cares, they'd mention it to him, because I guarantee that if it was a close game and he made that call, it would be a bad deal.

I don't really GAF, just thought somebody on here might. If you know him and don't mention it, you aren't helping him out. I understand the ego deal with officials lol, but ultimately, it might come back to haunt him.