View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 10, 2016, 05:37pm
Stubborn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
As the scorer, "where did you get your information?"

If the coach, or a representative of the team, filled it out directly, call the T or have him start the marked starters.

If the scorer says he got it from the V book, or from a program given him by the team, check the source document.

You need to do this to determine whether the coach met his obligations under the rule.

Again, per rule, bookkeeping errors can be corrected at any time.
I know bookkeeping errors can be corrected at any time without penalty. No where did I say otherwise. You read that into my posts. And to be honest, you're not the only one that does that, and it drives me nuts. That same thing is done to others constantly, and not necessarily by you.

All I said... AGAIN... is to go ahead and do what you can to avoid giving that technical. Check the visitor/unofficial book... check the lineup given to them on a piece of paper... whatever. Just make sure it's not a mistake.

There are some people around here that need to read a post without assuming there's something wrong in there. If you have a question about what is said... ask. Don't automatically assume you're dealing with a moron.