View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 06, 2015, 04:41pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
It's crazy that this isn't reviewable. This is hardly a judgment call. I bet it will become reviewable the next time the NCAA makes new rules.

I don't think that anyone can technically be "suspended" because, correct me if I'm wrong, none of these officials in question would be eligible to work a bowl game, anyway.

Of course, I suppose some punishment could "carry over" to next season. But I don't know much about college officiating, so I have no idea really.
If it was reviewable, it would be another review most would not agree with. The rule does not say anything about what foot is to cross, your body cannot cross. There is no angle that shows a definitive if it were very close. "

Again if people want 5 hour games they can have it with more reviews. But this was just a bad miss by officials that either was not prepared for that kind of game or was not looking at what they were supposed to look at. I do not see plays like this get missed in freshman football with one guy on the kicking line.

Peace