Thread: Fashion Fun
View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 06, 2015, 03:52pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
Thanx for your patience and understanding with officials who should really know better. I used to be one of you so I know your frustration.
As hard as we try here, there's always "those" officials who, in spite of all the classes we run and email updates we send and POE's we bring to their attention and rules changes we familiarize them with, somehow just "don't get the memo". And it's truly frustrating from this end, too.
Your approach and seeming acceptance of this sad reality as you've personally encountered it is laudable.
Thanx for that!
And now, if you can, please spread the correct understanding you have of the proper application of the "Fashion Fun" rule around to all the fellow coaches you can. That will go a long way to this no longer being any sort of issue. Which is what we're aiming for, too.
Thanx again, Coach!
If I changed a few things in this post I can make it sound like there was a genocide.

Oh no, an official forgot a rule that had zero impact on the game. Oh, what a foul world we live in. Oh, woe is us, having to deal with such horrible officials.