Thread: Fashion Fun
View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 06, 2015, 02:08pm
Courageous When Prudent

Angry

I'm always incredulous when certified officials kick such a basic uniform rule. A shooting sleeve is not the sleeve of an undershirt, it is a separate piece of equipment. Had very good friends who were kicking this rule last season and all I could do was shake my head. Copy and paste the following to a document, print it out, and keep it with you at all your games.

Rule 3-5
ART. 3

Arm sleeves, knee sleeves, lower leg sleeves and tights are permissible:

a. Anything worn on the arm and/or leg is a sleeve, except a knee brace, and shall meet the color restrictions.

b. The sleeves/tights shall be black, white, beige or the predominant color of the jersey and the same color sleeves/tights shall be worn by teammates.

c. All sleeves/tights shall be the same solid color and must be the same color as any headband or wristband worn.

d. Meet the logo requirements in 3-6.

NOTE: In general, a brace is defined as anything that contains hinges and/or straps or an opening over the knee cap

ART. 6

Undershirts shall be a single solid color similar to the torso of the jersey and shall be hemmed and not have frayed or ragged edges. If the undershirt has sleeves, they shall be the same length. A visible manufacturer's logo/trademark/reference is not permitted on the undershirt.

Last edited by Raymond; Sun Dec 06, 2015 at 02:16pm.