View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 21, 2015, 09:53pm
We don't rent pigs

Throw-in question

Our study guide was totally redone this year, apparently with the intent of making it significantly more difficult to earn our ratings and the recent pay raise. The study guide was 150 questions, and the test was 70. Some were taken directly from the guide, while others were tweaked to make sure you learned the rule as opposed to memorizing the questions. There was no official answer key, but our assignor obtained an answer sheet from an outside source and posted it for our consideration and to stimulate discussion. I disagreed with 11 out of the 150 true/false answers given. The following question was on the guide, and also appeared on my test. Everybody did not get the same test, as I understand it.

During a throw-in in the frontcourt on the sideline by the bench, B1, defending the pass right along the sideline, deflects the pass up in the air, and the ball enters the basket. Because the throw-in has not ended and team control was not established inbounds, the administering official signals the ball dead and disallows the 3 point basket.

True or false

Lonesome Dove