View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 15, 2015, 01:16am
Official Forum Member

Here is your first post, ODog:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODog View Post
EVERYTHING (sleeves, bands) must be black, white, beige or the predominant color of the uniform.

EVERYTHING (sleeves, bands) must be the same color for all team members.

The items (bands, sleeves), however, do not need to match the predominant color of the uniform. They just need to match each other, for all team members, and be one of the potential four colors listed above.

Hope you get your books soon!
If they're not black/white/beige, they DO have to match the predominant color of the uniform. Maybe in the bolded part above you are saying that they don't have to be the predominant color of the uniform because they can be black/white/beige...you didn't specify that though. 3-5-4a now says "Headbands and wristbands shall be white, black, beige, or the predominant color of the jersey, and shall be the same color for each item and all participants. They must be the same color as any sleeves/tights worn"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zm1283 View Post
Yes, they do. All items have to be the same color for all team members and must be white, black, beige, or the predominate color of the jersey being worn. I'm confused though because your first sentence says they have to be the predominate color of the uniform.
Hey lookie there, I quoted the exact rule again that you seem to think I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zm1283 View Post
All you had to to was look at their uniforms and see if their headbands matched one of the colors on their uniforms. Not that difficult.

"All you HAD to do....."

Had, being past tense, as in the previous rule since that's what I was talking about. And I'm the one who wasn't reading....

Last edited by zm1283; Sun Nov 15, 2015 at 01:18am.