Thread: Gear bag
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 09, 2015, 10:19am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDevilRef View Post
Oh yeah, I know I don't want the huge bag for bball. Just think the suitcase looks a little cheap. I may not be a top dog yet or anywhere near it but I want to at least try to look the part

I wish I had a cool signature
Look is ultimately up to you. I am just saying a bag as big as the ones you have are usually much bigger than you need. I have a bag for baseball that was much bigger than anything I had, but we often did not have a locker room and it included by protective gear. At most in basketball, I only have two uniforms. The only thing I sometimes might carry are a couple of pair of shoes. Most officials do not need a bag as big as 36 inches. But do not let me tell you what works. I just think a 24 inch bag is usually big enough for what we use. I have even seen guys with a 28 inch bag which is more than enough. Mostly I would go to places like Wal-Mart or Target and just look at the sizes and look inside to judge what size works for you. And if you find a bag that works, buy one or at least you have a reference point when you order one online or go to buy and expensive one for sure.

Peace