View Single Post
Old Sun May 24, 2015, 04:40pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
I have already apologized for assuming that you disagreed with a color restriction on undershirts. Accept it, or not.

I'm not "no one". I find that very disrespectful, and belittling.
Well you are a no one in this process, just like I am a no one. Nothing we say here is going to change what the NF committees do or do not do. Even if someone reads this site, I doubt the vast majority of the committee knows this place exists or is going to vote or not vote based on such a small sample of officials. So yes, you are a no one to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
And, "Stuff" can include undershirts. That's the entire basis for my posts in this thread. Maybe you should have been clearer that "Stuff" was only referring to items mentioned in the new rule change.
Billy, was my comments directed at you at all? And I have not only officiated in Chicago. I happen to belong to an area that is larger than most of your state and certainly do have experiences well outside of Chicago from an officiating and living point of view. But you constantly reference Chicago in your comments towards me and you wonder why I am a little annoyed? Is anyone having an issue with what I have said about this? Nope. Sounds to me you are fighting a one man crusade. But that is typical for you. Not sure why I should be surprised.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun May 24, 2015 at 04:43pm.