View Single Post
Old Fri May 08, 2015, 08:30pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUmp View Post
Part in Red= Ejection.
Why are you cutting the AC who made that comment any slack???
Why: Volume of the comment (quieter than the rest) and distance (farther than I'd like to be known for having rabbit ears).

Honestly, I can't be certain that's what he said, but maybe I should have pulled the trigger then. I heard "This (syllables) horrible", filled in the rest with what I thought I caught, and decided to warn. At the time, I thought it was appropriate since I hadn't even given them so much as a glance yet. (For those that follow Ignore, Acknowledge, Warn, Eject) There is a glossary of words that are on my mental list requiring immediate action, and "horrible" is one of them, but I don't typically auto-eject unless the word "you" or its variants are attached.

My 2 ejections this year were the first for me in over 10 years, and they came within a week of one another.

Last edited by teebob21; Fri May 08, 2015 at 08:36pm. Reason: clarifcation and context