View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 09, 2015, 03:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
BS - Thanks....that helps.

Some further questions that I came up with that I intend to get additional clarifications on:

It seems as if we will need to track defensive positions if a team is batting more than 9 and uses a sub in the batting order for a starter.

If a starter is removed for a pinch runner in another spot in the batting order, must the starter be reported when she takes the field on defense?
Yes, and subject to appeal (and appropriate penalty) as an unreported sub. Kevin did state that we need to track all changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I did see you at the clinic this weekend, just didn't get over to you to shake hands and say hi. Hope you enjoyed it....probably the best I have attended in spite of the different hotel accommodations, which were not as much of an issue as I had anticipated or our friend from Delaware believes!
We did talk, on two occasions (one being about this rule - you were standing! right behind me). I concur with your assessment about the clinic (although there was too much hate being thrown at my employer), it just seemed like everyone "scattered" when not in session. Ah, to only throw the shuffleboard at Chisom's one more time.

Congrats on your award.

And tell that little buddy of yours to quit wearing plate pants on the bases.