View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 22, 2015, 07:19am
Esteemed Forum Member

A $32,000.00 Thank You ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapins Fan View Post
I say appreciate your assignors because I am amazed at how busy I am with doing assigning.
The members of my local IAABO board appreciate our assignment commissioner with a salary of $30,000.00. There are 325 members who pay a set amount each year in dues ($125.00), and a percentage fee (7%) of the money we earn from our game assignments. Our assignment commissioner assigns about 70 high schools (freshman, junior varsity, varsity, girls, boys) and a large number of public middle schools. We also have an assistant commissioner who earns $2,000.00 and assigns high school scrimmages, and Special Olympics Unified Games.

Regarding our Catholic middle school league, our assigner charges the 16 schools $125.00 each ($2,000.00 total) to assign boys, and girls, "varsity", and "junior varsity" games. Each team plays a ten, to twelve, game schedule. We have about 40 officials in our group. No dues, no assignment percentage fees.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Jan 22, 2015 at 04:41pm.