View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 25, 2014, 03:01am
C'mon man!!

BYU and San Diego State (Video)

The last minute of regulation was full of good stuff, particularly at 56 seconds, a travel was called on BYU when a player dove for the ball and rolled over from momentum after gaining possession. He was probably pushed in the back too. Not enough for a foul per se but it definitely gave him even more momentum.

Then the last twenty seconds of regulation there was a Travel be SDS that allowed him to shoot a 3 and tie the game. It was pretty blatant. It was one of those, I have possession inside the arc but I need three, so I think I'll just step back here behind the line without dribbling and take the shot.

Then a foul with just a few seconds left against BYU's top shooter preventing him from even getting at the ball in the corner. The official said "play on." any other time in the game and this is an easy foul. I disliked that they didn't call it because it was tied with less than 5 seconds left and that would have put him at the line.

Then to start the 1st OT there was a jump ball violation. I think the jumper grabbed it early but am not sure as they only showed it once and I was distracted.

Last edited by Sharpshooternes; Tue Nov 25, 2014 at 03:08am.