View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 29, 2014, 09:42am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AremRed View Post
Let's see...

I too called a tech for reaching across the plane and contacting the ball this summer.

*Glad to see that!

Partner explained a call to a coach, partner turned away to run to Lead and coach waved him off behind his back. I saw it, coach got whacked.

*Great crew unity!

Partner rung up a coach and I went to Lead tableside to administer the FT's. Sure enough the kid bricked the first one and it bounced right to the freshly whacked coach. As I was walking toward him to get the ball he threw it to my partner across the court. Wish I could say I tossed him but I didn't

*Ohhh if I only had enough space here to list all of my "regrets/second-thoughts" over the years....thanks for sharing.

Had a play where a player ran OOB along the endline and came back into the corner, received a pass, and nailed a three. Didn't call it.

*You patiently observed the play from start, progression, completion and nailed it!

Had a held ball off the opening tip before team control had been established. Re-jumped with the players involved in the held ball.

*quite rare occurrence!

Kid threw the ball at me over his shoulder; on purpose. He got DQ'd.

*a bit Harsh, no? but hey they players/coaches prolly had you well-pissed off by that time I sure!
thank for sharing