Thread: 2014-15 Interps
View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 20, 2014, 04:10pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Easy Peasey Lemon Squeezy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junruh07 View Post
I think these items need to be the have tighter color restrictions, otherwise all the color could be confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
I do wish the restrictions were tighter.
Here in Connecticut we, and our state interscholastic sports governing body, decided to combine the NFHS color restrictions on headbands/wristbands, with the NFHS color restrictions on arm sleeves/leg sleeves, making our color restrictions more restrictive than the NFHS restrictions: Head and wrist bands, along with knee and arm sleeves, must all be the same color.

This really cuts down on the color choices, especially for the home team. Home team: white undershirt, and white, beige, or black, head, and wrist bands, and knee, and arm sleeves. Road team: undershirt the same color of the jersey; head, and wrist bands, and knee, and arm sleeves the same color as the jersey, or white, beige, or black. Al the players on the same team must wear the same colors.

Easy for the coaches to teach the players. Easy for the players to understand. Easy for the officials (those that care) to enforce.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Oct 20, 2014 at 04:13pm.