View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 15, 2014, 08:47pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks for your help guys. To clear things up....I am asking ONLY what side I need to be on when I make my signals when I mirror or mimic the R-1. This is not when I initiate the call (such as net or center line rotations) but when there is a (say) rally, and team A lets the ball fall into their area. I know the point will be for team B, and I know to wait for R-1 to render the signal, and me just mirror/mimic him/her....I just don't know what side of the net to do it on.

One other thing that came up tonight. Like most newbies (I'm guessing), I am having a hard time following rotations so I can see if there is an overlap/out of order etc. I do fine until the Libaro comes in or 15 subs for 6 etc....it just becomes a blur. I do know their positions and which direction they are to rotate, I just lose track of who is who. To me, it just looks like a bunch of girls lined up. I need to figure out who is who so I know which one is supposed to be behind the other or to her right front, left back etc. IOW (honestly, I'm not trying to make this long, I just don't know how to describe what I'm trying to learn), I just get confused as to where the girls are supposed to line up. I try to follow and write it down on my sheet, but I find it takes me way too long and hold up the match. Is there an easier way to follow the order (along with subs) so I know where the girls should be?