View Single Post
Old Sun May 25, 2014, 01:17pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
(JetMetFan: What did you use to create your cool visual aid? Also, do you like working with tinypic.com? I've been using Flickr to pin a URL (web address) to my own photos, and images.)
Tiny pic has worked fine for me. That's how I got this image on the forum. I'm going to send a note to the sportsdood person to ask him to put in an option for three officials as well as a HS/College basketball court. He responded to my request on another program so it's worth a shot.

As for the hot, single moms: Not me! And I can't even give the other guy credit for that. He had these momentary concentration blips that were just random. A few times as I prepared to administer throw-ins I looked at him to make sure he was ready and he was staring at the ceiling. Like, for about five seconds. There were no escaped birds in the gym so I'm not sure what was up.

Seriously, if I knew there was ever a chance I'd work with him again I would've suggested he attend a few camps to improve his training. The guy had all the requisite state HS patches on his shirt but in addition to at least five calls he made right in front of me that were wrong he had a big issue with continuous motion.
"The NCAA created this mess, so let them live with it." (JRutledge)