View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 30, 2014, 01:40pm
Do not give a damn!!

Joey Crawford is from the era of many that people love to talk about the antics of Earl Strom or others that were colorful and acted in ways that were totally different than they are today. Just listen to old NBA tapes of interactions with Referees and these guys said all kinds of things.

Crawford entered the league in 1977. If the NBA did not like his antics, they would stop giving him games or they would not put him in the playoffs and Finals. He is no different than many that started at a similar time or well over 25 years that did not completely change with the times or standards that officials even when I started were not asked to do. And I also think Crawford knows his place and what he can do. I actually see very little wrong with his actions and think this entire idea that he cannot stop KD from shooting is stupid and silly when there is a mistake about to be made. And I bet JC was dealing with a constant problem. His body language was not perfect, but we do not know what was said either way. And most of all, this was the home team's people, so shame on them if they got something wrong that hurt their team.

Peace