View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 11, 2014, 02:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another ref View Post
I didn't initiate the argument. I refused to go along with a widely held idea which makes no sense. And now I have support for my position from people who matter. Find somebody who matters to publicly support your position and then we can discuss it further.
Again, no one in my entire career has even questioned this situation on any level. So it must make sense to a lot of people. NO ONE!!!! I repeat NO ONE but you made this argument. Even those that disagreed with the interpretation never suggested what you did. NO ONE!!!!

And I do not need validation because if anything the people that matter have wondered why officials did not own up to their signal and give a double foul. NO ONE but you has ever tried to apply this any other way. And since you are not anyone in my immediate world, I am not going by what you say or what your email states. I cannot go with "some guy on the official's site thinks we should do something contrary than the casebook." I do not know about you, but I like working.

Peace