View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 29, 2014, 03:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AremRed View Post
A couple no-calls (push at 16:06 and hit on the arm at 12:46) have caused Calipari to go into a tizzy. He has been warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Clear stepping out of bounds violation missed by the Lead around 10:24 of first half.
I'm going to blame the silly design of the floor marking. Never understood the 2-inch line inside of the thick and solid OOB area. Just paint the entire thing!

Quote:
I like how the officials passed on the contact at 11:05 and then the same exact contact on the other end at 10:57. Perhaps both were fouls, but treated consistently.

Quote:
Harrell called for PC at 2:17, I thought he stayed under control and went to the (legal) defender but not through him.
Quote:
Same play at 13:07, this time no-called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Incorrect whistle for GT (perhaps BI depending upon angle) against Kentucky at 8:00 of 2nd half.

Quote:
Missed PC at 5:08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zm1283 View Post
1:30 2nd half. Anyone have a PC foul before the foul called on Louisville?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
14.2 seconds. That looked clean, my a$$. Easy shooting foul, good patient whistle.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.