Thread: Mandated Wear
View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 24, 2014, 11:30pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Zebra View Post
They are hideous and conveniently available from exactly TWO vendors.
You think that's bad, we are mandated the sublimated shirt with only 1 supplier. Not only that, but they changed logo and we all need the new logo by next year. So for my $70+ shirt (I think it was about $77 w/standard shipping), I got to wear it a total of 2 years and then buy another one. All this because they got a new "official" supplier. I can imagine that conversation. State Assc: We'd love to give you exclusive supplier status for a fair fee of $xxxxxx.
Vendor: I could do that if you make very official buy a new shirt next season.

It's all about money. Everything is about money and separating you from yours. Partnerships, customer focus, care about the customer? BS It's about separating you from your money. In my closet the 2 most expensive shirts I own are all 3 of my $77 referee shirts (2 football and 1 basketball).

Not that I'm bitter or anything (yea I am), but to pass this off as a change to a logo (if you didn't tell me, I couldn't tell, still can't) in conjunction with a new official supplier, is flat out wrong.

Last edited by APG; Tue Mar 25, 2014 at 02:41am. Reason: edited an unintended misspelled word that would otherwise get the post deleted