View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 16, 2014, 12:16pm
Esteemed Forum Member

It's Just Another Foul ...

I know that I didn't have any against coaches (as Frank Sinatra said, "It was a very good year"). I may have had one for delay of game (defender crosses boundary after a warning) but I really can't remember.

One of my partners called one in a girls varsity game. A player called him a "fu*king ass*ole". You should have seen the look on my partner's face.

I almost called one against a girl in a varsity scrimmage. She "boxed out" a three point shooter into the bleachers, and strongly disagreed with my foul call on her. Her tone, her facial expression, and her body language, almost got her a cup of tea in a scrimmage. Later in the scrimmage my partner had to speak to her after another complaint, at which point her coach took her out of the game and sat her on the end of the bench with the junior varsity players. In a scrimmage, that's better than a technical.

Whatever happened to sugar and spice and everything nice?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Mar 16, 2014 at 12:45pm.