View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 03, 2014, 11:17am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Who looked like the aggressor?
Anyone that knows the game knows the coach said something. Who cares honestly who is aggressive or not. We get accused as officials of doing our job and someone says we had no business dealing with the situation the way we did. If TV had called technical foul, someone here would have accused him of having "rabbit ears" or that the T was not warranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I also agree that if any of us here did something like that....our schedules would be severly reduced, if not eliminated.
And no, I have approached a coach before and was accused of getting in his face (even though I just turned to hear the coach and ask him a question), my schedule not only got better, I have gotten better games and worked similar places in the playoffs I have in the past. Some think I will go further. And the situation I mentioned was brought to the attention of the IHSA and with the assignor. The assignor made sure me and some guys this year who I have worked with in the playoffs "better games" from his point of view so that he can get us more recognition for further post season assignments. And my situation was not on national television or even local television.

Peace