View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 26, 2014, 09:56am
Do not give a damn!!

Someone told me a long time ago and this still holds true.

"If they roll the dice, they might just crap out."

It is not your responsiblity to lower any standard. I was not there and if he was doing nothing but questioning everything you do, you have a right to address this with a T. Too often officials just like bad behavior go and do nothing when confronted. And probably it sounds like you were probably more expeirenced than he was used to and that young officials (in years) probably never check him with that mess.

I threw a coach out earlier this year and I was OK with what I did. The coach did not learn and had to be taught. And yes, I gave both Ts and people went into this crap, "If you give the first one, you should not give the second one." Well that was not happening and I think that is a cowardly way to deal with things when you are giving them a chance to realize their behavior.

You sound like you did good and do not beat yourself up about it. I just know that I would have included that he confronted you after he was thrown out. You never know what he might claim later or suggest you said inapproriately. So I hope you reported that part to the people you answer to in these matters.

Peace