View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 10, 2014, 01:13pm
Official Forum Member

Why are we still saying (or implying or questioning) that SuperDouche made a racist comment? Are you telling me NO ONE saw SportsCenter last night? Really?

He said "Piece of Crap". Period.

That said, this (and his antics at other games) should be enough for TTech to ask the man (by ask, I mean - taking away his tickets) to sit upstairs from now on. You're a 50-year old man - the kids you're instigating are 20 (or less). Grow up douchebag.

And to a couple who said things like, "If Smart was a hothead" - have we already forgotten the WV game?

(and PS --- suggesting the officials could have done anything here is asinine. First, it's absurd to think an official would go into the stands... and second - pay closer attention to time and distance and the players already helping Smart up that were between the closest official and the player - zero percent chance of the official pushing past 2 players who were already helping him up to go help him up --- and zero chance of reacting between the moment Smart turns toward the fan in reaction to whatever he thought he heard and the moment Smart pushed the fan).

West Houston Mike