View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 10, 2014, 01:35am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toren View Post
Thanks for sharing the clip.

Good thing deecee was out there getting the ball.
I am sorry, but you sound really silly. For one college basketball at this level is nothing like HS basketball or even small college. If you think I am going into the stands to get players, you have lost your feakin mind. For one that is all I need is a lawsuit for grabbing someone that gets punched or contacted in some way or have that happen to me. These officials in many cases are getting paid thousands of dollars to work those games. If they want to go into the stands and grab players, go right ahead, but most know better. And in this situation that happen this weekend, I did not see a single official going to get Smart or any of the players. The officials stayed on the floor as they should have.

Now you can go right ahead, but there have been lawsuits based on what officials did to brake up fights. And then you go into a fight where the many people could be throwing thngs are going. Even in the Malice in the Palace, I did not see the officials leave the floor to get players out of the stands. Stop it already with that nonsense.

Peace