View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 16, 2014, 11:40pm
Do not give a damn!!

Well gender is a role to many and would be a big factor to many. People should respect each other's space and I am not so sure I would have just stood there not knowing anything about who is in the suit. Then again, that is me. Just like I would not make certain gestures or comments to a 16 year old cheerleader at a HS game because someone would take that comment a different way than possibly intended as opposed to saying something similar to an adult.

As a matter of fact I was on a game where an official had to go to court for assault because a parent was offended by the official running into a female cheerleader. So, yes, gender matters in these cases more than most of you would ever know or admit. And I repeat, if I knew who was in the suit that would have a great deal with my reaction. If many here do not care, that is fine, but I am very careful that I say to mascots or cheerleaders because something you think is not a big deal, because a big deal. I know someone that just got fired for saying that a HS cheerleader was "hot."

Peace