View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 03, 2014, 08:37am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AremRed View Post
I think he knows how many colleges and high schools are in his area. That is information that was asked for in the OP.

He doesn't have to be an official in order to give info of the number of colleges and high schools in his area.

Not necessarily. Big T asked for info on which parts of the country have high densities of colleges. Despite being just a scorekeeper, I think that is information chseagle is certainly qualified to provide. Telling him he "has to understand" is just patronizing.
BigT asked what areas need college officials, especially younger officials. Anybody can Google how many colleges are in a specific area. Knowing what areas are in need of college officials, what areas are prone to hiring younger officials, and what schools use conference supervisors as opposed to self-hiring is a totally different ballgame.

I've been on this board for a while, and I know chseagles's background in regards to officiating. To presume you know better is patronizing to me. And to constantly play the roll of moderator is arrogant on your part. I suggest more rule book study, and less monitoring of other posters.