View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 25, 2013, 08:45pm
beware big brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachJW View Post

How should I communicate this issue with officials before or during my games? Do you have advice on how to deal with the officiating crew that does not seem to see this player through the same lens as everybody else on the floor?
1. I do not think it is ever a good idea for a coach to tell an official before the game that they have a player who is too good to be legally defended and is fouled constantly without getting any calls. So I would recommend you refrain from addressing this before any game starts. If you tried this with me, I would put you on ignore immediately.

2. Once the game starts, you can ask legitimate questions about specific plays where you thought your player was fouled and no call was made. I would not recommend you do this often, only on the most obvious ones.

3. I am sure the coaches, players, and fans of the opposing team do not see your player in the same light as you do.

4. If your player is as good and strong as you say, he is probably playing through a lot of the contact and is not having his rsbq affected.