View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 19, 2013, 01:55pm
Official Forum Member

No horn when game ended!! Uggg

Home 72 Visitors 70, 6 sec to go V1 takes 3 pt shot for the win, misses, V2 rebounds, put back no good, V3 rebounds, I glance at the clock and it reads 1.9 sec, V3 shot is no good, V4 jumps up to tap ball in, me expecting a horn at any time, V4's tap goes in, NO HORN EVER SOUNDED!!!! Home says time expired before tap, visitors of course saying it's good! We got together and talked about it, I told them when the last shot was taken there was 1.9 and then since I was the lead I was watching the action, and said it would of been really close but have no idea without the sound of the horn. Neither partner could not definitely know if it would of sounded either, so we ended up counting the basket because of the unknown, and went to overtime! Then we went to a second overtime, horn did sound to end the first one, crazy stuff. Home team ended up winning by 2, when the visitors 3 to win went in and out at the buzzer that actually sounded this time.

So was this our only option? to count the basket and play overtime.