Thread: test tomorrow
View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 12, 2003, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by A Pennsylvania Coach

I took my small tests to the test site, and it seemed pretty easy. I think I have the members of this board to thank for that. There were only four I wasn't sure about, so I'm guessing my score is between 96-100.
I must not be a very good guesser. I got my score back today--97. Either I only got 1 out of 4 that I guessed on, or I missed something I was sure I had correct!

My score came printed on my official's ID card, which it says I have to carry whenever I officiate. Armed with this piece of knowledge, the next time I coach and I disagree with some calls, I'll ask him to produce his card and match mine up!

I never paid attention to the threads about which shirt, pants, whistle, etc., but I will have to now. They sent along a packet of info from Purchase Officials Supplies of Pennsylvania in Pittsburgh. Ref in PA or anybody else, have you ever purchased from them? I see that I can get a "starter package" (shirt, pants, shoes, socks, comp shorts, whistle, lanyard, t-shirt) for $141! So much for making a little extra money on the side!