Thread: WS obstruction
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 04, 2013, 01:21am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler View Post
So you're saying Middlebrooks wasn't making a play. I believe Middlebrooks would have caught the throw if not for the contact made by Craig. I've seen plays like this several times, and not once was an obstruction call made. Craig even used Middlebrooks as support to get up.

It's always like an echo chamber in here. If nobody supports my position, I can live with it............it wasn't obstruction after Craig knocked Middlebrooks to the ground. Kind of hard to do anything but be in the way.after that.

Jim Joyce bailed out the Cardinals. As least John Ferrell didn't stand out there, and argue like Mike Matheny did on the obvious non-transfer call.

Plus I don't care who won the game, or the World Series. I barely watched any of it for that matter.

Let me know when the next bandwagon leaves town...........
Can you show us a still picture or point to the part of the video where it shows this? I have watched it over and over and Craig never knockes Middlebrooks to the ground.

For what it's worth, I can't stand the Cardinals and I firmly believe this call was right.