View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 16, 2013, 01:20pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk314 View Post
I'm happy to see that the conference is stating what everyone already knew instead of burying its head in the sand.

I'd be interested to know what exactly the sanctions include, because the conference's statement doesn't really reflect the magnitude of the officials' errors.
Because they probably are going to officiate next week and the rest of the season unless another incident. And something tells me they will be back next year too. And in the situation where I said a BIG crew was suspended, the media never covered the specific incident in any capacity until the officials were suspended. Even then it was not even a big deal because the media has no idea what officials are scrutinized for but when it is a well known incident near the end of the game.

The statement sounds mostly for PR purposes to make people like you feel better. Nothing more and nothing less.

The incident will be used for training and to help communication, but nothing more will be done.

For the record officials in every conference are evaluated on every play and down graded all the time for stuff you never even know took place or for a coverage that seemed routine. But as a fanboy you probably did not know that fact.

Peace