View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 05, 2003, 10:54am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Love2ref4Ever
Thumbs down This Is What's Going On!

On one of my boards that I belong to there are some changes going on. We recently had elections to fill two seats that have become vacant by two persons who were unable to fulfill there commitments. Now one of them is going around character assasinating the organization because they removed him from his position. This is not right because this person was in a great position to be apart of the executive board and help bring about change, but instead he didn't fulfill his obligation. Then there's another official who I helped introduce him to officiating and now he's lost his mind the way he is going around cut throating people for games and even went as far as to try and smear my name for no reason. Believe it or not I get such a thrill out of having the opportunity to meet some of the officials who are out there keeping this thing strong. I have attended camps with guys from this forum like Chuck and Dan and I just wanted to say that it's guys like them and the rest of you who keep me coming back to this website. It is "only" because that I know that I can get feedback here!