View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 08, 2013, 12:18pm
Official Forum Member

Billy's posts are always welcome here. I also ignore most of them.

It's no big deal to skip, read over or ignore posts. It's not hard to find the posts that advance knowledge of officiating. There are many posters on this Forum that, in my view, add noting to the discussion...any discussion. So what. They are free to pad their posting count.

If there are "dangers" that this Forum is going down a path of increasing irrelevancy, it has noting to do with Billy. I try to limit my posts to facts, plays, mechanics, etc. I rarely offer opinions. I don't judge others, no matter the level or sex they work. I don't need the "me too" post. But that's me. Others like to be seen, be heard and let it be known they have an opinion. That's part of the Forum too.

This Forum would benefit from more voices, not less. It would benefit from more respect and understanding of each other, not less. It would benefit from an understanding that because "you" do something a certain way in your state, your city, your association, doesn't mean I do or that I can. Billy's not the problem here.