View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 29, 2013, 06:20am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
Spent some quality time with the Arbiter staff here at the Summit at the social event tonight. Everyone, from the CEO Jeff Triplett to the VP down to the techs who run it and tweak it, seem very open to suggestions to continue to make it more and more user friendly. They accepted quite openly the input and sometimes outright criticism offered by everyone I observed, from the assigners and officials from the top tiers down to the local assigners and officials who took time to speak with them. Whereas I don't find Arbiter the easiest thing especially for the new officials to learn to use, I was impressed with their desire for feedback and suggestions.
I'm rather unimpressed with Arbiter.

I asked 3 seasons ago about being able to export my schedule to Google Calendar. "It's coming" I was told. 1,000+ days later, nothing...

The "Remember Me" function doesn't work on all handhelds. Funny how those are the same devices they pitch their paid access to.

Myself and other local members have not received the reminder e-mails. Why have a function that repeatedly doesn't work properly?

There have been other bugs too.

They are open to suggestions because they have to be.