View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 20, 2013, 08:36pm
Official Forum Member

Joel,

1: I didn't start the post, so I didn't bring a horse to the race.

2: Everyone has provided an answer. Some have articulated a basis for the argument. Some haven't. The fact that I participated in the discussion doesn't mean I'm beating a dead horse. Moreover, I'm certainly not the one who killed the horse in the first place.

3: Don't go running to someone asking to stifle me. No one needs a 2nd grade tattle tail. All I offered were some philosophy to the conversation and used it as a point of comparison. I don't care whether someone agrees or disagrees with it. I can still respect an opinion even if I don't agree with it.

4: Why don't you try taking what I wrote and actually respond to it? Again, you can agree or (obviously) disagree; but trying to call me out for one post is juvenile and spineless.

5: I have never posted my resume, short or long. I have never once preached games I have worked. I don't even list the organizations I belong to. So don't dare try to tell me that I am turning this into a whose **** is bigger. You started that crap and I have nothing whatsoever to do with it.